Хадисы,связанные с положением арабов перед Судным днём

Правила форума
Уважаемые посетители!
1) Для каждого вопроса начинайте отдельную тему, кроме как в случаях дополнения, или уточнения для уже существующего вопроса.
2) Точно указывайте заголовок вопроса, заголовки типа "А это бид'а?" или "Можно ли?" не принимаются.
3) Пожалуйста пишите русскими буквами. Если у вас нет русской раскладки можете воспользоваться ресурсом https://www.translit.ru/

PS. Ответ на Ваш вопрос может занять время. Наберитесь терпения.
Исмаил Гусейнов
Контактная информация:

Хадисы,связанные с положением арабов перед Судным днём

Непрочитанное сообщение Исмаил Гусейнов »

Ассаламу алекум уа рахматулЛахи уа баракатух

Недавнов обратил внимание на некоторые хадисы,в которых утверждается о том,что перед наступлением Судного дня количество арабов сократится,а то и вовсе перестанет существовать.
Ниже они приведены на английском языке:

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 5991
Narrated by Talhah son of Malik
Allah's Messenger (S+) said, "One of the signs of the approach of the Last Hour will be the destruction of the Arabs."

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 5364 Narrated byHudhayfah
The Prophet (S+) said, "The last hour will not come till you have killed your leader ( Imaam), fight together with your swords, and your worst ones inherit your worldly goods."

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 5401
Narrated by Abdullah ibn Amr
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said,
"There will be civil strife which will wipe out the Arabs, and their slain will go to Hell. During it the tongue will be more severe than blows of the sword."

Sahih Muslim 7035
Umm Sharik reported
that the messenger of Allah said:
"The people will flee from the Dajjaal (the Anti- Christ) till they will take shelter in the mountains." Umm Sharik said that she asked: "Where will be the Arabs at this time?" He answered: "They will be few (in number)."

Sahih Muslim 6853
'Iyad b. Himar reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), while delivering a sermon one day, said:
Behold, my Lord commanded me that I should teach you which you do not know and which He has taught me today. (He has instructed thus): The property which I have conferred upon them is lawful for them. I have created My servants as one having a natural inclination to the worship of Allah but it is Satan who turns them away from the right religion and he makes unlawful what has been declared lawful for them and he commands them to ascribe partnership with Me, although he has no justification for that. And verily, Allah looked towards the people of the world and He showed hatred for the Arabs and the non-Arabs, but with the exception of some remnants from the People of the Book. And He (further) said: I have sent thee (the Holy Prophet) in order to put you to test and put (those to test) through you. And I sent the Book (al_kitaab) to you which cannot be washed away by water, so that you may recite it while in the state of wakefulness or sleep.

Хотелось бы узнать относительно достоверности данных хадисов и понять, действительно ли существует достоверные хадисы,в которых говорится о сокращении численности арабов перед Судным днём.

ДжазакумуЛлаху Хайран

Ответить