Как переводятся хадисы? Нужен перевод.

Правила форума
Уважаемые посетители!
1) Для каждого вопроса начинайте отдельную тему, кроме как в случаях дополнения, или уточнения для уже существующего вопроса.
2) Точно указывайте заголовок вопроса, заголовки типа "А это бид'а?" или "Можно ли?" не принимаются.
3) Пожалуйста пишите русскими буквами. Если у вас нет русской раскладки можете воспользоваться ресурсом https://www.translit.ru/

PS. Ответ на Ваш вопрос может занять время. Наберитесь терпения.
Ismael_Ramadan
Контактная информация:

Как переводятся хадисы? Нужен перевод.

Непрочитанное сообщение Ismael_Ramadan »

Ас-саламу алайкум ва-рахмату-ллахи ва-баракатух, братья!

Подскажите, пожалуйста, перевод следующих хадисов?

Muslim vol III, no 3806 Khadji reported Allah’s Messenger as saying, “The price of a dog is evil.

Muslim vol III, no 3808 Abu Zubair said: I asked Jabir about the price of a dog and a cat: he said, “Allah’s Messenger disapproved of that.”

Muslim vol III, no 3809 Ibn ‘uMar reported Allah’s Messenger giving command for killing dogs.”

Muslim vol III, no 3810 Ibn ‘uMar reported: Allah’s Messenger ordered us to kill dogs and he sent men to the corners of Medina that they (i.e., the dogs) should be killed.

Muslim vol III, no 3813 Abu Zubair heard Jabir b. Abdullah saying: Allah’s Messenger ordered us to kill dogs and we carried out this order so much that we also killed the dog coming with a woman from the desert. He said, “It is your duty to kill the jet-black dog having two spots, for it is the devil.”
See also Muslim vol III, nos. 3814-3829)

Bukhari vol IV, no. 516 “Satan stays in the upper part of the nose all night.
Footnote (1): We should believe that Satan actually stays in the upper part of one’s nose, though we cannot perceive how, for this is related to the unseen world of which we know nothing except what Allah tells us through his Apostle Mohammed.

Muslim vol I, no. 462 Abu Huraira reported: The Apostle of Allah said, “When any one of you awakes from sleep and performs ablution, he must clean his nose three times, for the devil spends the night in the interior of his nose.”

Muslim vol IV, no. 5612 Chapter CMXLVI It Is Prohibited to Play Chess. Allah’s Apostle said, “He who played chess is like one who dyed his hand with the flesh and blood of swine.”

MUSLIM vol. III, No. 513 Chapter DCCCLXII A believer eats in one intestine whereas a non-believer eats in seven intestines.
Ibn Umar reported Allah’s Messenger as saying that a non-Muslim eats in seven intestines while a Muslim eats in one intestine. (see also nos. 5114-5120)

MUSLIM vol. I, no. 863 Chapter CLXXIII It is forbidden to lift one’s eyes toward the sky In prayer. Abu Haraira reported Allah’s Apostle saying, “People should avoid lifting their eyes towards the sky while supplicating in prayer, otherwise their eyes would be snatched away.”

Bukhari vol. IV. No. 537 Narrated Abu Haraira: The Prophet said, “If a house fly falls into the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (into the drink) because one of its wings has a disease and the other wing has the cure (for that disease).

Bukhari vol. VII, no. 673 Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, “If a fly falls in the vessel of any of you, let him dip all of it into the vessel and then throw it away, for in one of its wings there is a disease and in the other wing there is healing.”

Bukhari vol. VI. No. 558 Narrated Aisha: Allah’s Apostle heard a man reciting the Qur’an at night, and said, “May Allah bestow His mercy on him, as he has reminded me of such and such verses of such and such Suras, which I was caused to forget.”

Bukhari vol. VI. No. 562 Narrated Aisha: The Prophet heard a reciter reciting the Qur’an in the mosque one night. The Prophet said, “May Allah bestow his mercy on him, as he has reminded me of such and such verses of such and such Suras, which I missed.”
Surah 18:86 When he (i.e., Zul-qarnain) reached the setting of the sun, he found that it set in a pond of murky water.

Bukhari vol. VII. No. 658 Narrated Aisha: A man called Labid bin Al-A’sam from the tribe of Bani Zaraiq worked magic on Allah’s Apostle until Allah’s Apostle started imagining that he had done a thing that he had not really done.

Bukhari vol. VII. No. 660 Narrated Aisha: Magic was worked on Allah’s Apsotle so that he used to think that he had had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not… “He is under the effect of magic.”

Ответить